Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogger Problems

Sorry, guys.  I'm having trouble with blogger today.  It seems I'm not worthy enough to post comments on my own blog, so I'm dealing with that issue today.  Knowing just how extremely skillful I am in all things computer related, I expect to be dealing with this until I'm in an old fogies home. 

I plan to work on this til I get tired and maybe write a new post tomorrow.  If someone has experienced this problem, please email me with appropriate fixes  forrest@bendbroadband.com  .  I try to post a comment, am told to sign in, and then sign in, and then sign in.................*$@&^ computers!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, JR. It will work in Firefox! Bill Gates is a moma's boy and wears pink panties! (Did I tell him off, or what?) Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did. If I were the suspicious kind, I'd think that IE screwing with a Google product was intentional. It's sad to think that Bill got his start right here in NM.

    ReplyDelete