Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snow Job

Woke up this morning and opened the blinds.  I still have not figured out what to do about real fabric drapes so that was all I needed to do to see more stinkin' SNOW on the ground.  When does Spring get to this part of the wilderness?  And, will the country have a budget by then?   I'm not sure which upsets me more, the weather or the congress.  One thing I'm pretty sure of is nothing can be done about either.  I can cuss at the weather with the same effect as cussin' at the congress.  All that happens is I get winded and hoarse.

Votin' doesn't much matter anymore - the  big boys own both parties and have co-opted the third before it had a chance.  No matter who gets elected, we lose, Richie wins.   Some days it's so bad I wish I still had a job that required me to spend eight hours a day completely consumed by a set of tasks that kept my idle mind occupied.  Gettin' up and going to work beats flipping off the TV every time some elected idiot in a two thousand dollar suit, paid for by his masters, tries to convince me to take an enema  so the major contributor to his campaign can flourish. 

Ya know, Social Security is not an "entitlement."  I paid my share all along the way.  If I had had the use of those funds I could have doubled the measly check I get from the government just by doing with that money what I did with the rest of the savings I managed to put aside during my working years.  If you leaders of the masses in the F-in' congress and executive branch decided to transfer the SS funds into the general fund and then spend it on wars and crap I personally did not want or need, that's your fault.  Take it out of your own hides, not mine. 

To all you A-Holes in congress - here's a plan.  Ya want a balanced budget?  Tax the jerks that screwed up the economy and stuffed billions into their pockets doing it.  Don't take it from the guy that goes to work and tries to pay his bills on less than $25,000 a year.  Don't starve folks by taking away their food stamps.  For the love of our Good Lord, PBS produces the finest work seen on the air - don't kill it because your buddy doesn't own it.  You stupid, dog crap for brains, fawning pimples that are walkin' the halls of OUR capitol are not only wrecking the best country man has ever devised, you're also fanning the flames of revolution.  Whats wrong with you?  Did your mothers put you in the oven along with the bread she was baking?  Think.  This is America you're breaking with every breath you take.

Man, I wish it hadn't snowed today.  I hate it when the day starts that way in the Springtime.  Gets me riled up a little.

5 comments:

  1. Are we having a bit of a rant today? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Jeff. Yesterday and today the only aim in my life is to make it all the way to Sunday night so I can view the only positive, constructive action taken in this country of ours - your engine build page. They even voted Pia off Idol fer cryin' out loud. I'm betting congress had something to do with that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna blame Congress for holding up my cylinders and making me work 7 days a week to keep me from making any progress on the engine as well. If I can eek out a few hours this weekend, I might at least get the engine masked and might get started painting with the air brush. If I don't, blame Congress. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great men rant alike, Forrest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boomer. Birds, Feathers, Flocks. It's great to not be the only voice yelling at a rock, expecting it to somehow hear and change into a tree.

    ReplyDelete